A smart alarm clock that improves morning routines
AMdroid is a smart alarm clock that improves morning routines. It is fully customizable and adapts to modern-day needs. You can choose how to be notified from an unlimited set of alarm profiles, set up recurring alarms or one-time alarms and even countdown alarms (i.e. for afternoon power naps).
By installing AMdroid you will be able to improve your wake-up routines as it offers more features than your standard alarm clock:
- Automatically recognizes off-days by downloading a list of public holidays for your country and stays “quiet” for those holidays
- No easy snooze to avoid oversleeps. With AMdroid you configure dismiss challenges and post alarm confirmations to be sure that you are awake
- Gentle wake up using lower alarm volume that will run before the main alarm to wake you up smoothly
- Alarm profiles can be location-aware so those will only go off when you are in a particular area
- AMdroid will show statistics based on how you interact with it that allow you to analyze and fine-tune alarm profiles to save time
- Specify your optimal sleep amount and AMdroid will notify you when you should get to bed to achieve it.
AMdroid is much more powerful than your pre-installed alarm clock and it is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amdroidalarmclock.amdroid ).
App submitted Mon 2 Jun '14