If you love cookbooks and get frustrated that you can’t search for recipes in your own cookbooks as easily as you can search for recipes on the internet – then you’ve come to the right place.
With Eat Your Books you can:
- Find a recipe in your cookbooks that use the ingredients you have in your fridge/pantry.
- Find a recipe that you cooked a while back but you’ve no idea what cookbook it was in.
- Select recipes for the week’s meals, or when entertaining, and create a shopping list of all the main ingredients you’ll need.
- Find your next cookbook from our database of 16,000 cookbooks.
- Join a community of cookbook lovers and find out what their favorite recipes and cookbooks are.