The best Health & Fitness apps
If you love neat apps and gestural control you'll *LOVE* this! Highly rated and used by thousands of people every day to stay hydrated and healthy... be one of them!
What people are saying about iDrate...
"How all apps should be :-) - A joy to use, outstanding interface, really encourages you to use the app and meet your target."
"Love it! - I had a different water reminder app, but this is fantastic! I love seeing the water level rise as I complete my daily intake! A must have daily app!"
"Stay hydrated - As a professional nationally sponsored Parkour athlete I drink tons of water. This is a great and easy to use app while training."
"No more bad habit - I love the design of this app. It looks great. It has also adjusted my habit of water drinking, which is a good thing because I never drank enough in a day before I got this."
"Love - Love it ♥"
Download now for *FREE* and see why people are raving about it!
Many of us don't drink enough water, however it is a key element for maintaining our health and general well-being. Simply increasing your daily intake of water helps to keep your skin looking vibrant and younger, aids your natural digestion, improves your overall concentration and helps your body to remove toxins.
iDrate is THE way to keep track of your water intake. With simplicity and gesture-based interaction at it's core, iDrate makes it quick and simple to log your water levels and check how hydrated you are. It can even give you a gentle nudge when the app isn't running should you need the extra incentive!
- Log water quickly and easily, with a simple swipe.
- Optional notifications to prompt you to drink when the app isn't running.
- Work with Litres or Ounces, simply tap the quantity drunk to change.
- Get different medals for the levels of hydration you achieve.
- See your hydration stats for the past seven days.
- Shake the device to undo the last drink added.
- Integrated quick-start guide.
- Male and female modes which can track dual stats at once.
- Gorgeous UI and UX!
- Past history view.
- Share your medals on Facebook and Twitter.
NOTE: This app is designed to help you monitor your water intake, but common sense is always advised. The amounts suggested in this app are based on recognised guidelines but vary per individual so exercise caution when following suggested water intake regimes.
App submitted Fri 29 Jun '12