The Jobjuice Social Media Job Search App was developed for the proactive business job seeker in partnership with social media expert Joshua Waldman, author of Job Searching with Social Media for Dummies.
With recruiters and hiring managers actively using social networks to post jobs and find and filter candidates, it's proven that the more contacts a job seeker has, the greater the chance they have at finding a job. Social media allows job candidates to focus their job search and can help them land their dream job.
The Jobjuice Social Media Job Search App provides important information for job seekers to help them build a personal brand, find job opportunities, and engage with possible employers using social media and the Internet. Job candidates can discover how to utilize social media to create a strong professional network, identify employer needs, understand your target companies and industries, and more with the Jobjuice Social Media Job Search App.
The five quick reference sections of the app include:
1. Personal Branding: Helps users build a powerful and relevant personal brand based on the needs of their target companies and industries.
2. Finding: Presents a variety of tools to build a highly targeted list of companies and find key people and hiring managers to proactively search for a job.
3. Identifying Needs: Provides resources for one's job market research and offers great tips on using social media to really understand the industry, companies, and people.
4. Reaching Out: Lays out the steps to getting to an informational interview using social media to find interview sources.
5. Engaging: Shows job seekers how to use social media to contact hiring managers, handle objections and rejections, and provides valuable insight on how to make the best of the interview.