Master Vocabulary (Scribe Origins - Scribe Vocab series)
- Master EVERY single popular Japanese word
- Build the ultimate vocabulary, so you'll be able to understand everything in Japan
- Learn Japanese by sound grouping, to optimise your brain's recall skills
- Japanese words divided into JLPT exam category, so you can pass every exam
- Native speaker voices, so you'll sound like a local - like a Japanese guy or Japanese girl
- Example Japanese phrases to help understand the native Japanese meaning
- Japanese hiragana + romaji romanisation
Scribe Japanese is for the serious student who wants to learn Japanese. If you want to learn a HUGE vocabulary of all Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) exam words, complete with native speaker's pronunciation and shortcut methods for remembering similar-sounding words as well as the tones for each word, then this is the app - Scribe Japanese.
Scribe Japanese has been intentionally designed to teach mastery of Japanese vocabulary - you learn EVERY common Japanese word. Using a unique study method, words are remembered with related-sounding words, so that in real-life situations you are able to contextually select the correct word, even if you missed the tone.
Scribe Japanese also includes numerous games using the same study deck, so no matter what game you feel like playing, your study picks up where you left off. You can study Japanese YOUR way.
- 8000 of the most common words, including Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) words.
- Full native audio spoken for every single word.
- 6 games: flashcards, multiple choice, tiles, listening flashcards, listening multiple choice, matchup.
- Spaced-Repetition System that.. is simply incredible. When you get down into the deeper levels with thousands of words to remember, you'll be amazed at how accurately the right word comes along.
- Study Japanese completely offline - no internet bandwidth used. Learn and study Japanese anywhere - on the train, bus, on the way to work, sitting waiting, in coffee shops, on bed before dreaming Japanese in your sleep.
App submitted Fri 14 Jun '13