My Notes - mobile client for IBM Lotus Notes
My Notes app is design to work with IBM Lotus Notes business applications from iPhone from anywhere. It's the only app which doesn't require server-side manipulations, IT staff involved or administrative rights. All you need - Lotus Notes and your iPhone.
My Notes is designed to work with standard applications of IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes).
No server-side manipulations, configuration changes or applications templates modifications are needed to connect.
Start working with My Notes with 3 easy steps:
1. Install My Notes Desktop on your computer from http://www.mynotesapp.com/download/ and setup connection to IBM Notes;
2. Install the app on your mobile phone;
3. Launch the app and connect to Desktop by scanning QR code.
- - - MAIN ADVANTAGES - - -
* EASY INSTALLATION – no server-side manipulations, no IT staff involved, no administrative rights needed. All you need is your computer with IBM Notes installed and your phone;
* MULTIPLE PLATFORMS SUPPORTED – My Notes Desktop is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows computers;
* IBM NOTES APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED – Mail, Contacts, Domino Directories, Notebook. Other applications, such as Discussion/Forum, Documents Library, TeamRoom, are coming soon;
* WORKS IN ANY NETWORK – the app is switched automatically between direct connection when you are in local Wi-Fi network and our cloud service when you're connected over the Internet (paid subscription required);
* SECURITY – neither data nor passwords are stored on our servers. Data is strongly encrypted with AES and SSL when transmitted between your desktop and your phone;
* IBM NOTES SPECIFIC FEATURES – encrypted and signed messages support, follow-up flags, full-text search through all documents in databases, etc.
- - - SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING - - -
When connected to a computer with My Notes Desktop directly, for instance, via local Wi-Fi network, you can use ALL FUNCTIONS of the application FOR FREE and ADS-FREE.
To use My Notes via any available Internet connection, including cellular networks, public or private Wi-Fi hotspots, you need to purchase Pro Subscription to connect via our cloud internet-service.
App submitted Wed 30 Apr '14