Have your servers call you when there is a problem.
Tired of being the last to know when your systems are down? PagerDuty aggregates alerts from any monitoring tool that sends email and calls you if there’s a problem. With PagerDuty, you can:
- Get the big picture: See the current status of all your monitoring systems in one place. PagerDuty works with any tool that sends email alerts including Nagios, Monit, Splunk, BasicState, and Wormly.
- Always be in the loop: PagerDuty delivers alerts using any combination of phone calls, SMSes, and emails. PagerDuty asks you to confirm receipt of alerts, and will re-send them until it knows you’ve got the message.
- Share the pain: Why should you be the only one getting the 4 a.m. calls? PagerDuty makes it easy to set up on-call schedules so you can share triage responsibility with the rest of your team.
- Have a life while on-call: Can’t enjoy a night out because you might get paged? With PagerDuty, you can hand off alerts to your teammates directly from your mobile phone.
- Be sure someone always responds: Accidentally leave your phone behind? Mobile phone out of power? PagerDuty will automatically escalate all unanswered alerts to another team member. Don’t worry — we’ve got your back.