Paint My Place
Dump those paint chips and paint with your iPhone
At some time or another, most of us will be considering repainting a property. Now everyone can take advantage of virtually painting with global brand name paint colors on their uploaded or captured photos with the Paint My Place App – now free!
Not only is this App fun to use, but it is also a must have on-the-go professional tool for painters, architects, builders, interior designers and of course, real estate agents in selling that unsightly property. Suitable for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Optimised for iPhone 5 and compatible with IOS 7.
• Capture a photo or upload an image
• Paint with 15 real brand name paint colors and 3 recommended palettes (color schemes) with the option of applying an undercoat. Color schemes include:
• Benjamin Moore Paints : 2013 Color Trends - Coastal Palette
• Dulux Paints : Nursery -Bright Baby Palette
• Farrow and Ball Paints : Glittering Gatsby Palette
• Select the size of your brush and opacity of the paint
• The circle guide shows where your finger is painting
• Enhance your exterior with roof and fence finishes
• Zoom in and out using the two finger pinching gesture
• Undo any accidental brush strokes in a snap with the eraser or undo tool
• Features a ‘?’, providing assistance on using the tools to ensure you have a great experience
Unlock the App for $2.99 to access additional features
• Removes in-app advertising
• Unlock over 30,000 brand name paint colors from 35 of the World’s favourite brands. Automatically receive free updates including additional paint brands and paint color decor trends
• Access hundreds of color collections and palettes (color schemes), recommended by the World’s favourite paint brands and interior designers using the ‘Suggested Color Schemes’ at the bottom of your screen
• Select up to 4 paint colors at a time to dabble with
• Quickly splash on paint with the intuitive bucket tool
• Save and email yourself, your friends or painter with your re-painted property including the selected paint color schemes
• Share your ‘newly painted home or property’ photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, where your friends can comment on your design skills!
App submitted Sun 22 Sep '13