Radiodile is the world’s first custom streaming radio app powered by SoundCloud and last.fm. Radiodile features our patent-pending “Variety Dial” technology – you decide how varied the music should be with a simple radio dial: turn right for more variety or left to listen only the core artist(s) that you specifically selected for your station. Create custom radio stations tailored to your musical taste.
Radiodile helps you say goodbye to Radio Ga-Ga by giving you total control with its hardcore, control-freak features you can’t find anywhere else. Here's just a few reasons why you should start using Radiodile:
- Create custom radio stations with your favorite artists
- Choose alternative versions to the playing track
- Easily add core artists via the Suggested Tab (powered by last.fm)
- Unlimited skips (unlike other radio services)
- Patent-pending "Variety Dial" technology lets you determine just how much variety you want in your station on the fly
- Download SoundCloud tracks (if available) and access amazing songs, remixes, covers, podcasts, live jams and other audio "delights"
- Share songs and stations with your friends
Radiodile is in early beta and available for free at Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radiodile.mobile).
The inference from Apple forking out US$3 million for Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine's Beats headphones and the music streaming service Beats Music is that it's only a matter of time before iTunes and the concept of 'owning music' bites ... Read more