Sticker Shock 1.0, a new iOS app for tracking the price inflation a user is experiencing in all the things they buy on a regular basis. Life getting expensive? Tired of costs spiraling out of control, and never remembering what things used to cost, or when? Sticker Shock makes it quick and easy to track the price inflation you're experiencing in all of your purchases.
The app comes pre-loaded with a few commonly purchased items. Delete any you don't want, add your own items, and start recording the prices you're paying. Whenever you make a purchase, simply tap in the new price, and Sticker Shock will calculate and graph the price inflation for that item over a host of timeframes.
Sticker Shock will also calculate your overall price inflation for all items combined, complete with optional weightings. Think of this as the rate of change of your own Personal Price Index, a measure of the price inflation you're experiencing in your own life, based on the things you actually buy. Don't worry, we won't exclude food and energy.
* Attractive and highly polished user interface
* Beautiful graphs, complete with larger landscape orientation views.
* Record new prices in mere seconds: tap twice, enter price, and that's it.
* View price inflation rates over multiple timeframes.
* View price inflation rates by category.
* Optionally install sample data on first run to explore app with fully populated database.
There'll be figures every month in the newspapers telling us how inflation is on the rise or falling and we all collapse in shock and awe. Sticker Shock is a finance tracking application for iPhone that allows you to put ... Read more