Consumers are always looking for cheaper, safer and more efficient ways to hire any services.
To give away your hard earned cash, two factors should work together:
The question is, how do consumers measure these two factors? The concept behind Stopandhire is to disrupt the hiring industry by make it more convenient for consumers to access rich information before parting with their hard earned cash. No need for Price comparison websites or direct payment of advertised services, search engines and other traditional ways to look for anything to hire. We put consumers in the driving seat to control and manage their hiring activities.
We create a competitive market where everyone can hire to and from anyone; be it peers or established organisations.
1.1 Our Inspiration:
• Renting or hiring websites currently on the market just focus on direct payment of advertised items or services and not entirely on the customer’s flexibility on cost and quality
• With the economic crises, budgets are being squeezed and money is tight. Anyone hiring a service should be handed the power to analyse what providers have to offer to make the right choice and be confident in the value for their money
• Having to visit multiple sites and several apps to hire particular goods or services. Fragmentations within the hiring industry with niche sites can be frustrating. If one needs to hire a car, they go to a site, the next time they want to hire a power tool; they have to sign up to another site. We aim to defragment this sector and enable anyone to conduct and manage all their hiring activities on one screen
1.2 How we add value:
• Consumer power / flexibility: We put consumers in the driving seat by helping them analyse relevant information
• Bargain / Save money:
Providing a competitive environment means that hirers can get bargains, saving them some money
• Quality: Access to provider’s portfolio of work, feedback, ratings, insurance, experience etc.
• Make money: Platform to create, network, do business and make money
• Greener: Hiring and not buying can reduce our carbon footprints and waste