We love both Twitter and Facebook and just want them to play nice with each other, so we built TweetPo.st.
TweetPo.st is designed for those of us who want to use Twitter as our primary status update tool without spamming all of our Facebook friends with tweets that don’t make any sense to them.
Here’s what it can do:
- Post tweets as Facebook Status Updates.
- Post links you tweet on your Facebook Wall (so your friends can watch videos and see pictures right in their News Feed).
- Ignore @replies.
- Change @mentions to real names.
- Only post the tweets you specify to Facebook (if this is all you want, Selective Twitter is the app for you).
- Track links posted to Facebook with awe.sm.