WYGU addresses some of the fundamental problems in the current careers market by offering a platform for advice and guidance, direct from individuals at all levels and in every sector.
WYGU does this by offering a free online space for people to receive mentoring, peer guidance and personal career-matching, as well as access to a wealth of industry and user-generated content in a unique information resource, the WYGUpedia.
The platform is designed to bring the careers community together to help those:
• In education seeking guidance
• Stuck in ‘accidental’ careers and considering change
• Looking for a mentor
• Looking to build their career
• Seeking new opportunities or challenges
• Wanting to help others develop their career