100efforts makes working together on Requirements specs, Use cases and Effort estimation easier. ... More
100efforts makes working together on Requirements specs, Use cases and Effort estimation easier. Document, discuss, prioritize and estimate scope of your projects. Emails, docs and spreadsheets? Get free of them!
** What is it for? **
- Manage requirements (owners, releases, tags, Kano, status)
- Manage use cases (owners, tags, complexity, status)
- Map requirements and use cases
- Estimate efforts using Use Case Points method
- Compare estimated work load with expert estimation and actual efforts
- Collaborate: work together on content with different permissions
- Discuss and have instant notifications.
** Who is the target audience? **
- Product managers and commercial owners
- Project managers
- And it gives an easy to use input for developers and testers.
Last updated 10 Mar 2012
Published 9 Mar 2012
The thing that makes 100efforts different from so many other productivity and project management tools is it's ability to give you a look at the big picture. It's speciality is dealing with requirements specs, use cases and effort estimation and it's object is to make them easier to deal with and simpler to analyze and act on. This suite of collaborative tools excels in comparing your estimated work load with expert estimation and what happens in the real world.
100efforts makes working together on requirements specs, use cases and effort estimation easier. It helps you to document, discuss, prioritize and estimate the true scope of your projects without having to resort to the usual countless emails, docs and spreadsheets? The idea being that by managing and overseeing every aspect of the project your team will have a better idea of it's size and how to tackle it. It is aimed, ideally, at project managers, commercial owners, analysts or architects with an easy to use input for developers and testers. Whats more, you dont have to be at the office to use it as you can access 100efforts wherever there is an internet connection - and whenever you want. It's raisons d'être are basically three things. Firstly, it helps you to manage and map your requirements whether it be owners, releases, tags, Kano or status. It will also make it easier to do the same for your use cases - meaning owners, tags, complexity and...