Ezy Hotel Booking System is a breakthrough in hospitality software: the first online reservation system to offer rich functionality at zero cost. Designed with an array of powerful tools, the package allows properties to manage all aspects of booking, room management and pricing.
The feature-rich system includes the following functionality:
- Online Room Booking: Adds online self-booking to any website. The booking module lets online users select their reservation dates, choose a room and secure it with a deposit. Provision for multiple room/multiple date booking.
- Reservation Management: Provides property management with integrated tools to manage booking details, add or edit reservations and communicate with customers. Management can set booking policy regarding any required minimum or maximum number of nights.
- Online Payment: The Ezy Hotel Booking System integrates payment processing with PayPal, Authorize.net, and/or credit cards, as specified by property management.
- Room Management: Online tracking of room inventory and display of room types, descriptions, photographs and occupancy.
- Price Management: Flexible management of room pricing based on number of occupants, prices per night or per room, day-of-week pricing, seasonal and custom prices including discounts for senior citizens, members of various organizations and loyalty program participants. Management can specify special promotions, discounts free upgrades and/or free nights.
- Invoicing: Generate and print invoices. The system allows management to email invoices to customers and export invoices to external files.
- Extras Management: Online bookers can book additional services, such as a spa appointment or theater tickets.
Plus Much More!
The Ezy Hotel Booking System is the latest web-based application released by StivaSoft, a European application development company with over nine years of experience creating comprehensive business solutions. StivaSoft is a global leader in advanced web development, customized enterprise solutions, cloud computing and vertical market packages.
Last updated 27 Jul 2012