Take your business to the next level with halo pay. With halo pay you can issue payslips to your ... More
Take your business to the next level with halo pay. With halo pay you can issue payslips to your employees, pay them using your Absa bank account and have them collect their money directly from an ATM even if they don’t have a bank account, and chat to your staff through an invitation only chat service.
• Create professional payslips for your employees through an easy to follow template
• Securely pay your employees from any Absa transactional account; employees don't even need a bank account
• Send cash to employees who don’t have bank accounts
• View your account balances, track and manage Cash Send transactions
• Chat securely with employees one on one through our invitation only chat service
• Manage business group communications through the group chat feature of halo pay
• If you don’t have an Absa bank account already, request an Absa sales agent to come to you and open an account
Last updated 26 Feb 2016
Published 26 Feb 2016
While it should be incredibly simple, there's little that causes disharmony in the workplace more than payroll problems. All your employees’ want is to have their wages safely at their disposal on payday with no glitches, no problems and no stuff ups. Sometimes that’s not quite as easy to achieve as it seems - even more so if your staff are working in remote areas. 'halo pay for business' is South African based and a new style of pay vehicle - backed by Barclays Bank subsidiary ABSA bank - that goes some way to solving those problems.
Halo Pay is a dependable and trustworthy Android payment app for business that simplifies the payroll for all sizes of business. This all-encompassing app issues payslips to employees using an easy to follow template, securely pays them using any ABSA transactional bank account and allows them to collect their money directly from an ATM whether they have a bank account or not. You can manage all your business group communications through the group chat feature and there’s even an option to chat 'one-on-one' with individual staff members using an invitation only chat service. Halo Pay is totally secure and gives businesses peace of mind knowing that all financial activities are controlled entirely by you and are only visible to you.
The app has many other useful features. For a start, it's easy to view account balances as well as making it simple to track and manage 'CashSend' transactions for those employees not holding...