Buying a house or a car? Want to know your monthly payment or how much you can afford to borrow? Loan Calculator is the tool you need. Loan Calculator supports two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is done, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
4. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
5. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
6. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
7. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
8. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
9. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.
Last updated 15 Mar 2015