MagPointer is an innovative software that makes presentations more effective and interactive.
Automatically launched once a PowerPoint slideshow begins, MagPointer allows you to highlight, focus or magnify any slide object, on-the-fly and without any preparation. In many cases, MagPointer's ease-of-use, rich functionality and flexibility will free you altogether from the need to prepare slideshow animation in advance, saving you precious time.
Whether in a face-to-face presentation or during an online webinar, MagPointer helps you make your point and helps your audience follow you.
MagPointer features include:
- Focusing on a specific slide object
- Focusing on specific area in a slide (frame)
- Highlighting text paragraphs
- High-quality picture enlargement
- Dimming the screen outside of the selected object
- Navigation through slide elements
- Navigation through table cells
- Laser pointer
- Easy to use and powerful magnifier
- Magnifier spots (“frozen” enlarged highlighted areas)
MagPointer is currently available for Microsoft PowerPoint running on Microsoft Windows OS.
Last updated 27 Jun 2012