MailDroid - free Email app is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push email client ... More
MailDroid - free Email app is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push email client application for your Android device. MailDroid supports multiple email accounts for your email management (as many as you like with no limitation on email accounts). MailDroid will support all well known IMAP servers, cloud mail servers, as well as free email servers (Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, FastMail, Gmail, AOL Mail, iCloud Mail, rediffmail, GMX Mail, Gawab mail, Runbox mail etc.) that you may use for your email management. MailDroid is the perfect free email client for anyone to use to manage their email.
Email management is so important for everyday use, that when it comes to a mobile device, you want to use an application to manage that email that was built with that in mind from the start. MailDroid is that email management application for you, the email app you want to use.
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email application and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP email users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using open PGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using open PGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in MailDroid for email management, see a sample below:
1. Complete email application re-write and not based at all on the standard email application for email management
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers that support it (including Gmail, Google Mail, Google Apps for Business, Hotmail email, MSN mail, Outlook email, Yahoo email, YMail, Rocket mail, Aol email, FastMail email, GMX email, iCloud mail, me.com, mac.com and many more)
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager to manage your files to send via email
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc. for your email
5. Custom Mail Rules for email management
6. Spell Check for composing an email
7. Search your email online (for IMAP email servers only) or offline for both IMAP and POP email servers
8. Password Protection for the email application
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365 email servers
10. Full WYSIWYG editor when composing an email
11. Split screen for tablets to make reading your email easier
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP email (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming, CalDav support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration to save attachments from your email (dropbox, box.net, Google drive and SkyDrive/OneDrive)
14. Customize your email inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin for your email ==> REQUIRES AN IN-APP PAYMENT
16. Email Conversation Threaded Mode
17. Mobile View options
18. Different notification styles and icons for each of your email servers
19. Identities or Aliases for email management
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability to send email
21. open PGP support using PGP Inline or PGP MIME for secure email management
22. S/MIME support for your email server
23. Custom themes for the email application
24. Much more....
Last updated 22 Jun 2015
Published 24 Jun 2015
If you are an Android user you are probably reasonably content with the excellent inbuilt email system. But, while there's nothing wrong with it, there are definitely times when you might need email management that has a bit more clout. This will be particularly useful if you use your phone for business and especially if you have multiple email accounts. MailDroid is a free email app for Android that supports an unlimited number of email accounts whether they be from IMAP servers, cloud mail servers or the usual free email servers like Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail etc.
The app was built specifically with mobile data in mind, is very user friendly and is the perfect way to manage all your email accounts whether you are in the office or out on the road.
Email management has never been quite as important as it is these days. With so many needing to access important emails from several different accounts while away from the office, it becomes much easier with an app designed specifically for that purpose. MailDroid fills that role magnificently. What’s more, it is so user friendly that you and your team will actually want to use it. The app comes in two different versions. There is an ad supported free version as well as an ad free paid version with a few extra features. Both versions handle Webdav/POP3/IMAP email management and were designed for Android. MailDroid is very simple and convenient to use and...