The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone ... More
The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad like never before! This is the perfect tool for effortlessly viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDFs.
WHAT MAKES OFFICESUITE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER EDITORS:
• Extremely fast and easy to use
• Familiar desktop-inspired user interface
• No storage cloud lock-in. Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud. No complex synchronizations - direct opening and saving to/from the cloud
• Full editor for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
• View Adobe PDF documents
• View and edit RTF and CSV file formats
• Supports all Microsoft Office file formats
• Printing support
• Auto-correct while typing
• Supports .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt., .log file formats
• Advanced formatting (fonts, bullets and numbering, tables and pictures)
• Search/Replace feature to easily perform large-scale editing
• Convenient page navigation (zoom, page finder and edit/view modes)
• Supports .xlx, .xlsx, .csv file formats
• Advanced formatting (cell styles, borders, numbering, font color and style)
• Freeze/unfreeze columns and rows, insert and edit charts and pictures
• Multiple sheet support for large documents
• Supports .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx file formats
• Advanced formatting (insert and reorder slides, adjust pictures, text and shapes)
• Create manual and automatic slideshows and support transition types
• Navigate easily using the Slide Carousel, Search, Zoom, and Go to Slide features
• Regular and full-screen support
• Swipe between pages using the Page Carousel
• Navigate easily using the Search, Zoom, and Go to Page features
• Print and share documents
Last updated 6 Aug 2015
Published 1 Apr 2015
One of the accusations often leveled at Apple over the years is that anything over the basic model often costs an arm and a leg. The cost of an essential item like Office or Photoshop was so expensive that many would rather hunt up a dodgy copy rather than forking out hundreds of dollars to Apple for the privilege of using the original. Things have changed dramatically in recent times however - seemingly due to the immense popularity of iPhone and iPad devices. Nowadays, there are a heap of different Office styled apps available for iOS as well as its individual components like the word processor, spreadsheet creation and visual presentation. One of the absolute best is Office Suite. This powerful set of business tools designed for iPhone and iPad is totally compatible with Microsoft Office and let's you view, create, edit and easily share your essential documents as well as converting them to and from PDFs.
This newest version of Office Suite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad and is the perfect tool for effortlessly viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to and from PDFs. It is extremely fast and easy to use and features a familiar desktop-inspired user interface. Office Suite supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud and there are no tricky synchronizations or restrictions required with direct opening and saving to and from the cloud. It supports all Microsoft Office file formats and features a full editor for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as well as letting you view Adobe PDF documents and view and edit RTF and CSV file formats. The app makes it really easy to create Word-like docs, name them and even email them whilst maintaining the correct format - and I know just how much that will please many readers. Office Suite offers a simple and modern, desktop-inspired user interface that manages to combine user familiarity with the convenience of mobile productivity.
Office Suite lets you do pretty much anything on your iPhone or iPad that you can do on your desktop. Document creation, spreadsheets and presentations all feature advanced formatting, easy navigation and great editing abilities so you can present the same quality of work while away from your home or office. PDFs have been a problem in the past but here they are a dream to use. You can easily swipe between pages or use the search or the 'go to' feature to find your page. The zoom feature is crisp and sharp and a bonus for those of us with less than perfect eyesight. Finally, rather than being tied to one specific cloud saving option, Office Suite gives you a range of alternatives - allowing more flexibility and convenience. While the app is free, there is a paid Premium version that includes a range of additional features and improvements as well as extra fonts and even more language options.