Buy a home online, save thousands. Open Listings is the free, all-in-one homebuying app. ... More
Buy a home online, save thousands. Open Listings is the free, all-in-one homebuying app.
• See every home the moment it’s listed – We scour the MLS and all other listing sources to find homes as soon as they hit the market. We organize them in a personalized feed so you never miss a thing.
• Track your favorite listings – Organize your househunt and get instant updates for the ones you’re interested in. If you’re shopping with a cobuyer, share favorites, tours, and offers.
• Transparent data and advice – Get unbiased, in-depth property reports, private agent-only info, and custom neighborhood data on-demand.
• Manage and book free home tours – Use our site to stay on top of all your visits. Can’t make an open house? Book a free tour online.
• A network of showing agents – Instead of just one person, we have a team of vetted local agents focused on home tours so you can get in quickly and pressure-free.
• Quick answers to any question – Have a question about the leaky faucet you saw? Still confused about pre-approval? We’re happy to help. Email, call, text… however you want, every day.
• Create offers online 24/7 – Craft the perfect offer in minutes and submit it to us for review. Finalize and sign documents securely and electronically any time on your Offers dashboard.
• Pair with a top-rated local buying agent – Your experienced agent knows your market and is focused on getting your offer accepted and supporting you through close.
• Transparent data & advice – Get smart recommendations and insights around pricing and how to make your offer stand out in your neighborhood.
CLOSE & SAVE
• Your buying agent and closing team – Once your offer is accepted, your agent remains dedicated to completing your purchase and making the closing process easy and stress-free.
• Help at every step – Whether it’s scheduling inspectors, negotiating repairs and credits, or assisting with unexpected issues, we’re here for you beyond the paperwork.
• Always know what to expect – With your Open Listings Offers dashboard, you’ll always know where you’re at in the closing process and what comes next.
Our mission is to make buying a home simple and affordable for everyone. Our support team is standing by to help you get additional info on a property or answer questions about the buying process. Call or text (800) 501-2077, or email us at [email protected]
Last updated 27 Mar 2018
Published 29 Mar 2018
Real estate agents are getting nervous. In the past, they kept a lot of information pretty close to their chests and spent half their time attempting to keep the buyer and seller apart to maximise their commission. And with rates often at between 5% - 6% that's a significant amount of money that they are trying to protect. But things are changing fast. Gone are the days when it was all down to neat little photos of available properties in the real estate window. These days, according to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of buyers are using the Internet to search for a new home and 68% of first time homebuyers are those dreaded millennials who are computer savvy and used to dealing with everyday actions online. What's more, they want things to be simple and cheap with as little paperwork as possible involved.
To address this, the real estate world is changing. There are now several online startups emerging that bypass the traditional agent (along with their exorbitant fees) and simplify the process to save you money. Open Listings is one such of these. This free new real estate app for iOS serves as an all-encompassing homebuying companion that delivers as much as the traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the cost.
Open Listings scours the MLS and other sources to let you see every home available as soon as it hits the market. They deliver this to you via your very own...