At some time or another, most of us will be considering repainting a property. Now everyone can ... More
At some time or another, most of us will be considering repainting a property. Now everyone can take advantage of virtually painting with global brand name paint colors on their uploaded or captured photos with the Paint My Place App – now free!
Not only is this App fun to use, but it is also a must have on-the-go professional tool for painters, architects, builders, interior designers and of course, real estate agents in selling that unsightly property. Suitable for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Optimised for iPhone 5 and compatible with IOS 7.
• Capture a photo or upload an image
• Paint with 15 real brand name paint colors and 3 recommended palettes (color schemes) with the option of applying an undercoat. Color schemes include:
• Benjamin Moore Paints : 2013 Color Trends - Coastal Palette
• Dulux Paints : Nursery -Bright Baby Palette
• Farrow and Ball Paints : Glittering Gatsby Palette
• Select the size of your brush and opacity of the paint
• The circle guide shows where your finger is painting
• Enhance your exterior with roof and fence finishes
• Zoom in and out using the two finger pinching gesture
• Undo any accidental brush strokes in a snap with the eraser or undo tool
• Features a ‘?’, providing assistance on using the tools to ensure you have a great experience
Unlock the App for $2.99 to access additional features
• Removes in-app advertising
• Unlock over 30,000 brand name paint colors from 35 of the World’s favourite brands. Automatically receive free updates including additional paint brands and paint color decor trends
• Access hundreds of color collections and palettes (color schemes), recommended by the World’s favourite paint brands and interior designers using the ‘Suggested Color Schemes’ at the bottom of your screen
• Select up to 4 paint colors at a time to dabble with
• Quickly splash on paint with the intuitive bucket tool
• Save and email yourself, your friends or painter with your re-painted property including the selected paint color schemes
• Share your ‘newly painted home or property’ photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, where your friends can comment on your design skills!
Last updated 22 Sep 2013
Published 22 Sep 2013
If you own your house or property then you will probably reckon on repainting the place every ten years at least. If you are planning on selling it there is little better than a new coat of paint to freshen it up to impress your potential buyers. But therein lies a problem. How do you choose the right color(s) for the place? Well, you could either use samples or paint chips to try and find the right color or you could use a brilliant house and design app for iOS like Paint My Place to see exactly what the finished paint job will look like. Just upload your photo into the app and recolor it using brand name colors.
Paint My Place is a fun yet very useful app for everyone from builders and designers to real estate agents that lets you take advantage of virtually painting a property with global brand name paint colors including Dulux . Just upload a photo or use one of your previously captured ones into the app and 're'paint the property in the colors you are interested in using just your fingers. This great looking app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is not only free but also an essential tool for on-the-go professionals like painters, architects, builders, interior designers and real estate agents looking to sell that unsightly property. Paint with 15 real brand name paint colors and 3 recommended palettes (color schemes) with the option of applying an undercoat. The...