Parlor organizes all feedback into a single system of record, quantifies the highest impact needs, and automatically closes the loop with your users.
1. Collect & Organize Feedback: Aggregate feedback from any source – product, support, or sales – into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends.
• Customizable in-moment surveys
• In-product feature requests & bug reports
• Live chat, Slack, and support ticketing integrations
2. Validate & Prioritize Feedback: Identify the most pervasive and impactful user needs, prioritized by request volume, revenue, and customer sentiment.
• User voting on requests
• Salesforce and JIRA integrations
• Merge similar feedback to clearly quantify impact.
3. Communicate & Educate with your users: Parlor closes the loop by automatically communicating progress and improvements back to users as their individual needs are addressed.
• In-app release notes
• Dynamically segmented user cohorts
• Automatic status updates on user requests
Streamline your tools, simplify your workflow, and unite your teams around your users' needs.
Parlor connects directly to the tools that matter, including live chat, ticketing systems, CRMs, JIRA, and Slack. So, all important customer information can be used to measure the impact of collected feedback, which allows your PMs to prioritize their work.
Last updated 13 Oct 2020