Piggybacks are video and photo chains you create with friends, and a new way to be part of each other's day.
How it works:
1) Start a piggyback by taking a video or photo.
2) Friends see it in their feed and can reply using their camera.
3) As you all keep adding to it, the piggyback grows into an awesome, open, and often hilarious conversation any of your friends can jump in on - then it disappears by the end of the day.
Here's some more fun things users can do:
- Use stickers, captions, and drawings to make clips special
- Choose how long they want their piggyback to last before expiring (3 hours, 12 hours, or 24 hours)
- Meet friends of friends as they add to other people's piggybacks (the original creator's friends can see the clips everyone adds)
Last updated 6 Jul 2016