Hello! We are a group of polish dev and we’ve just released our educational app called "Planet Draw: EDU Puzzle" ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazyhappygame.planetdraw ), a fun puzzle for kids and adults alike that want to play in every free moment. You don't have to wait to become Voyager of the Universe, you can do it now with "Planet Draw" puzzle and while you get into the cosmic mood you also practice yours puzzle-solving skills.
The game is fairly simple, the goal in all play modes is to connect the stars in the correct order as instructed by the visual lines. It is classic one touch draw! Planet Draw: EDU Puzzle - Simple and very addictive puzzle game - one touch draw.
How to play?
- Draw given figure with only one touch. Find path, become Voyager of the Universe! Here's what this educational game has to offer:
- Planet Draw puzzle where the background is a beautiful Universe decorated with planets and stars that form a starry chain and the goal is to follow the trajectory to complete the level
- You can play one of the 80 additional levels that increase in difficulty as more complicated structures have to be drawn
- Collect as much bonus stars as possible. Next you can use it to view solution for more complicated structures
- Compete with other friends (via Google Play Services) or other game players and see how fast can you solve the given puzzle
- The puzzles rely on actual geometric or mathematical figures so you'll be able to recognize graphs, Euler cycles "Planet Draw" puzzle is a challenge for the mind.
While the design resembles quiet universe, don't be fooled as some puzzles require deep concentration and the ability to recognize the correct path to follow.
The game is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazyhappygame.planetdraw ).
Last updated 6 Aug 2015