Sirved is a restaurant discovery tool that focuses on helping people find restaurant menus. ... More
Sirved is a restaurant discovery tool that focuses on helping people find restaurant menus. Sirved provides a FREE food menu app that connects people to their ideal restaurant anywhere they go in North America.
Sirved is the best menu app on the market because of its powerful menu-based search engine. Sirved makes it easy to find your food by location, cuisine, craving or restaurant. You can also search by dietary needs which makes our iOS restaurant app unique amongst our competition. Sirved will provide critical restaurant information such as distance, address, contact info, photos and more. Read reviews and browse photos from multiple sources, so you can make educated decisions all in one app.
Sirved has over 400,000 listings to choose from across North America and the list of restaurants grows every day. With no hidden costs or fees, freedom of choice has never been so easy.
• Use our new discover tiles to browse restaurants by: Patios, Delivery, Gluten Free, Vegan or Vegetarian, Late Night, Breakfast, Drinks, Walking Distance and more.
• View results in 3 unique ways: Using our photo driven list view, map view or search restaurants only by the food photo itself (no reviews, no logo, no distractions) a feast for the eyes!
• Customize your experience with the new Profile page. Tell us what foods you like, and we’ll use it to make searching easier.
• Favourite any restaurant you’d like to visit in the future by making curated lists that are specific to you. Or search different cities for restaurants to favourite and make lists for future trips.
• View ratings from multiple sources, so that you can compare and make educated decisions.
Sirved is a great way to discover obscure, unusual or otherwise rare dishes often difficult to locate through normal channels. All of these features are neatly packed into the perfect menu app for all occasions.
Last updated 20 Jun 2019
Published 25 Jun 2019
Have you ever watched one of those cooking shows like Anthony Bourdain on TV and seen him served an amazing delicacy that you've never heard of or seen before? He's probably in some tiny bar high up in the hills of Vietnam or somewhere like that and it's a local chef cooking up something delicious for him. The dish looks absolutely amazing and Tony is going into raptures about it. Boy, you would love to try it. You'd try to create it yourself but you don't think you have the skills and it might be a little difficult to find the ingredients in your local 'hood. The next best thing is to find a restaurant that serves it…and serves it well.
You could check out all the Vietnamese restaurants for a start. Surely, that'll be pretty easy, wouldn't it? Just jump online and scroll through each restaurant's menus. Unless you're damned lucky, however, that could take up the rest of the day. But hang on...now there's a much easier way of finding out if anyone serves up that Vietnamese delight. Sirved is a free iOS, Android and web restaurant discovery app that connects diners with their favorite food menus wherever they are in North America.
As any foodie knows only too well, there's a squillion restaurant discovery apps online. But what makes Sirved so different to the rest is its powerful, menu-based search engine. This app...