* Plan, track & summarize: Create time sheets and work summaries in a breeze to easily export them to your companies time tracking system.
* Jira and Github Integration: Auto import tasks assigned to you, plan the details locally, automatically create worklogs and get notified right away, when something changes.
* Organize your project's data. Create notes, attach files or create bookmarks for links, files and even commands and have it all out of the way, once you're ready for the weekend.
* Healthy Habits: A break timer reminds to you, when it's time to step away. You also can collect personal metrics for yourself to see, which of your work routines need adjustments.
* Stuck and procrastinating? No problem! Super Productivity's anti procrastination feature helps you to reconsider your options and a pomodoro timer is also always at hand.
* No bullshit: Super Productivity does NOT collect any data and there are no user accounts or registration. It's free and open source and always will be.
Last updated 13 Jul 2020