The Staking Machine App or TSMapp for short, is a professional sports betting WebApp. It is a cutting edge, bet tracking and system analysis tool.
Since 2007 thousands of people have been using TSM for Windows. After receiving many requests we have converted the desktop version of TSM into a web browser version that will work on your desktop/tablet and mobile (Minimum Resolution 800x400)
Every Back and Lay Staking Plan has been converted. That means there is 39 Staking Plan in TSMapp. Each Staking Plan setting is fully editable.
In total there are 23 Back Staking Plans - Level Stakes, 1326, D’alembert, Fibonacci, Percentage, Parlay, Pro, Secure, Fixed, Kelly, Square Root, Labouchere, Retirement, Bookies Bank, the infinite settings of XYZ, Up X Down Y, L.P.28, Stop at a Winner, Recovery, Rolling Doubles, Recovery Type 2, Bookies Bank V2 and Bookies Bank V3.
There are 16 Lay Staking Plans - Lay Level, Fixed Liability, Mixed, Percentage Liability, Lay Percentage, Maria, Lay Ladder, Lay Kelly, Lay 1-4, Lay HiPro86 SP4, Lay % Recovery, Lay Labouchere, Lay XYZ, Lay % Up Down, Lay Maria Liability and Lay Goff.
What Can I Use TSMapp For?
There are 2 ways you can use TSMapp.
1) As a Simple Bet Tracker - Record all your bets from your own selection system, on a daily basis. If you follow a tipster, again record all their bets on a daily basis. This data can be manually typed into the TSMapp using the easy to use interface.
2) Historical Bet Analysis – Import all of your past betting data into TSMapp. You can then see how each staking plan would affect the results. Should you be making more money? Is your selection system actually a loser?
How Do I Import my Previous Results?
Data can be imported into the TSMapp by loading TSM, CSV or TXT files. Data can also be copy/pasted directly from Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice into TSMapp. When importing bet data it must be arranged in the correct way. See the help manual for more details but essentially TSMapp requires three columns of data. Bet Selection, Odds and Win/Lose.
What Kind of Analysis can it do?
To assist in the analysis there is an in depth analysis screen that compares all staking plans side by side. The analysis includes Return of Investment (ROI), Profit, Largest Stake or Liability, Peak to Trough and many more.
I am following a tipster at the moment but only have a month’s worth of bets. ? Can TSMapp still help?
TSMapp includes a random bet generator. So if you know your tipsters average strike rate and their average odds you can simulate futures results. Use the random Bet Generator to generate up to 10,000 bets. Is your tipster actually going to bankrupt you?
Finally - There are so many other features in TSMapp that I would be here all day if I described each one. So here are a few in bullet points -
• Built Dutch Calculator
• Built in Odds Converter
• Filter your data to odds ranges or free text
• Load/Save data to Virtual TSMapp Cloud. No need for memory sticks anymore.
• Set your Commission Level
• Minimum and Maximum Stake Overrides
• Convert SP to Betfair SP and vice versa
• Randomise your Bet Data.
• View Results in Various Graphs
How much does it cost?
The TSMapp is £10 for the first month. There is then a £3 recurring monthly subscription. You can login to the TSMapp in DEMO mode for free. This limits the number of bets you can analyse to 10 bets. However you can use the Random Bet Generator to test up to 10,000 bets.
Last updated 19 Jun 2013