Tommy the Turtle is a fun & interactive educational game that helps children get familiar with coding from an early age.
With an easy-to-use interface kids interact with fun animated characters and using various basic programming commands they learn how sequences and even loops work. The best part is that they have fun doing it, thus it is perceived as a game rather than a traditional learning venue.
- Programming basics for kids. This game teaches kids the basics of coding with simple commands, sequences and even loops. It relies on visual learning as a cute turtle does actions based on their input.
- Challenge mode. Kids can play the game in challenge mode, where other friendly characters tell Tommy what to do. Once a challenge is completed, they advance to the next.
- Tutorial & Free to play. A quick tutorial shows first time users how to interact with Tommy and have it perform actions. The free to play mode allows any kind of commands without any limitations.
- Voice guidance. As this is targeted for kids, a friendly voice accompanies any task in the game. This makes it easier for kids to understand what they need to do in a friendly teaching environment.
- 3D graphics. All cute animal characters in this game are animated and feature full 3D characteristics. This makes the game appealing and acts as a animated tutor that teaches kids through playing.
Learning to code from an early age helps children develop problem solving skills and prepares them for the future. Tommy the Turtle is available for free (no ads or IAP) on the App Store.
We're Zyrobotics, a company that provides hardware & software technologies that make learning accessible. Our products have been featured in various important publications, including a Kids Product of the Year award from Creative Child's Magazine.
Last updated 9 Jun 2017