We help product managers and UX designers to create well-defined tasks, easily organize them and track their completion.
Shortly, Treenga is some kind of mix of Dropbox Paper and Github Issues, so a “single task at a time” interface with rich text+images task descriptions, along with category/people assignment features. Tasks are grouped by categories (tags), which can be hierarchical and represent your project structure, or be designed around task attributes such as milestones or urgency.
- hierarchical tags (categories)
- simple and fast interface
- WYSIWYG-editor for task description
- drafts, so you never lose your work
- task history, so you aware who changed what
- private tasks
- hierarchical comments; it's clear who answered whom
- realtime notifications
- category descriptions
- account sharing for easy freelancing, combine multiple accounts in a single interface
- @user mentions
- instant filter which applies in realtime
- a constant user state wherever we can; collapsed comment stays collapsed
Last updated 6 May 2020