We have developed awesome App Called Walnut Secure Email is P2P, person to person or end to end secure email application that protects all of end-user existing email accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Hotmail, live.com, Outlook and hosted addresses, and corporate mail. It supports servers that work on IMAP/ SMTP protocol.
* Provides Privacy to Protect Data at Rest:
- Password protection to allow access to authorised users,
* Security to protect data in transit for P2P and end to end encryption:
- Messages are encrypted directly on the Sender device and are decrypted only on the recipient device(s),
- Mail server has cipher text and does not have access to clear text messages,
* Priority Indication:
- Messages can be set with one of the four priorities (Red, Orange, Green and Grey) based on the importance and criticality,
* Restricted Messages:
- Messages can restricted to stop forwarding or copying to others if the sender does want others to read the message except the recipient,
* Auto Expiration:
- Messages can be set to be deleted automatically after a specified time defined by sender, after the recipient reads the message,
- This will be useful in cases where highly confidential messages are not to be retained after use.
- Sender can set acknowledgement request and the recipient will be allowed to read the message only after acknowledgement is sent,
Last updated 29 Apr 2015